Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 10:54 AM   #6
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Spoon fed propaganda really Bruce, so the thousands of medical experts are all wrong about the efficacy, it’s safety and severe concerns we may face due to variants are all wrong. While the jury is still out on the actual source, it matters little where it came from as the death toll climbs and the affects to our economy worsens. I trust the science and the medical experts, taking anything media or politicians have to say with a grain of salt. Your kids ALL required vaccines to attend any public school, it’s how so many illnesses have been eliminated, the fact this vaccine hasn’t received official FDA approval has more to do with the process, not it’s efficacy.

So Bruce do you believe the reporting from hospitals that the majority of cases are now due to the unvaccinated is propaganda and what a political ploy to get a chip injected in your arm? Seat belts became law, that must have been hard for those thinking that’s my right to chose.

You don’t know sh*t about my crazy sister, never gets a flu vaccine and has suffered from it several times, I’d also suspect covid made her far more likely to contract Valley Fever. If I had a dollar for every crazy medical wacky paper she has sent me, even you might consider her a nitwit and yes I do respect ANY Americans right to choose, but like many horrific diseases of the past, sometimes it takes a COMPLETELY effort

Nope, not all wrong. it makes sense cases are from unvaccinated.

The science if done correctly is fine to trust, the medical experts that have an agenda I personally don't trust.
Why are some medical experts not prescribing Ivermectin when it is clearly proven very effective against Covid and speeds recovery?

"So Bruce do you believe the reporting from hospitals that the majority of cases are now due to the unvaccinated is propaganda and what a political ploy to get a chip injected in your arm?" No I don't call that propaganda. And no I don't believe the rumor mill on the chip thing because I have a brain and common sense, but if half those spreading that are joking, of course some will actually believe it unfortunately.

Seat belt laws or MC Helmet laws are understandably Government protecting you from yourself from possibly injuring yourself worse in case of an accident. You agree with a nanny state like we live in, your prerogative.

Yeah I don't know #^&#^&#^&#^&, I also didn't say I did. All I did was suggest an alternative theory as opposed to conspiracy theory crap. I'll do it again, maybe she is gullible for all I know. Maybe she cares about you like you might about her. It is frustrating for everyone. There is plenty of frustration to go around.

If I got covid and recovered, I would have figured my immune system has a better ability to fight it off and does not need a vaccination. That to me is better than the shot.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote