Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 11:14 AM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
There is nothing "wrong" with them, and they are not nitwits[COLOR="Red"]sure they are. They are ignoring science and dying from it - that is the definition of "nitwit" and why I have choose to listen to the scientists who know far more about this than I do./COLOR]. They are not causing anything to go backwards. Before you judge me as being some kind of anti vacc whacko low IQ nitwit, I am not anti vacc. What I am for is the right to question things especially something that may be forced on youHow is it being forced on you? No one is forcing it on you. . I also don't have a problem with some choosing not to get the shot that is supposed to protect us from the weaponized virus China unleashed on the worldDo you have any proof of that?. That is not a conspiracy but you keep on believing NPR and any other media pushing this. It still is not FDA approved, I wonder why that is. The shot does not make all of us safeno, it makes the overwhelming majority safe and the fact that well over 95% of the people who are dying have put themselves at risk by ignoring science and instead listening to a bunch of idiots., and giving up liberty is not the right thing to do.
Your sister not getting it will not risk anything to you or anyone else100% false, it's her choice and you should respect that but complaining here or on FB makes you feel better about spreading the message maybe? She may get sick often and have a slower or weaker immune system then you but it is her choice Bob. I have had Valley fever before, it is not good and having asthma I am glad it was when I was young.
Go ahead and pontificate all you want, most of those people are making their own decisions based on actual facts LOL - you are so wrong that it is sad.not spoon fed propaganda.
It is science. Sad you discount it.
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote