Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 12:14 PM   #9
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
Go ahead and pontificate all you want, most of those people are making their own decisions based on actual facts not spoon fed propaganda.
Bruce, please, PLEASE, show me where I can find these actual facts!!! Maybe I would not be so upset with my son's decision not to get the shot. I am open to hearing and considering that side if it makes sense. But until I see FACTS, I choose to go with the science for myself, in order to feel I can go out to work and not risk bringing it home to an 85 year old who lives with us. And to allay my fear that I could easily be the one struggling to breathe if I were to contract Covid.

As for the FDA, I believe they have a time parameter to meet for general approvals, and the period from the vaccines' initial introduction to now just doesn't meet that time frame. No different, in my mind, from a manufacturer of building product being restricted from making a ten or thirty year guarantee on a two year old product line.

And I am pissed off that the subject has become politicized.... Makes me hate politics even more.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote