Thread: rules question
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
Canalman
Calling Jon The Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefchris401 View Post
also some questions after talking to my tourney partner and others involved

1. should each member enter as many fish as possible or at least there top 5 so it helps their indivual overall score or do only the top 5 between the two members count for the year long tally?

Only the top 5 between you. It makes sense to enter a few extras in case there is a tie. Also, it makes sense to enter anything that might increase your individual Cow Hunt Score (your three biggest) for the season.

2. what if i'm in area with no internet/computer access, and i cant upload within 24 hours? Like on cutty or block. I use a waterproof camera which requires me to download the pics before sending them. Can i send them in on sunday when I return???

I'll post something about this on Facebook and the site, it's a good point. The short answer is, you're screwed.

If you let me know before you head out to your exotic locale, I'll make the note and of course, I'll be glad to give you some leeway.

3. how does the season long cow hunt work? do i use the week befores tourney card for the pic? say the following tuesday i stick a super cow or really long fish does that count or does it have to be caught during thursday to sunday?

Use the TAG from the previous weekend.

4. still doing bonus points for videos?

Yes

5. should i enter every fish i catch?

No, enter the ones that will increase your score and like I said above, it's wise to have two extras for tiebreakers, if possible.

thats all i can remember now, 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 nights, coupled with a 14 work day and two all day fishing seasons and real life stuff to do , i cant remember the rest right now.
Hope that helps

Surf Asylum Lures, Custom Lures for the "Committed"
Official S-B Sponsor
Canalman is offline   Reply With Quote