View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 12:53 PM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You just said above you think he's funny, hilarious actually. He didn't annihilate Clinton either, you're version of events seems to flow right from Trump's mouth. Have you noticed you are parroting him more and more every day?

It would have been easy to give me a tax cut without giving away billions to corporations who are passing most of it to shareholders and not repatriating cash...not to mention the debt.
"You just said above you think he's funny"

I said that what's funny, is the liberal reaction to him...read it again. His behavior is often embarrassing, but it's not what you folks are claiming, either. Every time he opens his mouth or moves a muscle, the left obsesses and fusses over it endlessly. That is what's hysterical to me. And his ability to bait them into acting like maniacs. MS-13 are all God's children, how dare he call them animals! Presumption of innocence, what's that, never heard of it?

"He didn't annihilate Clinton either"

It was an electoral drubbing.

"Have you noticed you are parroting him more and more every day?"

Nope.

"It would have been easy to give me a tax cut without giving away billions to corporations "

True. But the corporate tax cut will help many of us, not just the wealthy. 20,000 new jobs at Apple, for example.

"not to mention the debt"

That is a valid point, and interestingly, not a concern you had from 2009-2016. Why the shift, I wonder? Wouldn't be politically motivated hypocrisy, would it?