View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 09:50 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Tin foil hat I find it comical your answer to Trump is summed up with he has terrible ethics ..

That's my biggest issue with Trump supporters it's far bigger than just terrible ethics .

And based on how current Trump supporters framed Obama for his past 8 year . And if he did and said a fraction of what Trump has said and done OMG... talk about hypocritical

For me Trump has diminished the office of the Potus to new lows never witnessed and not because he's a Republican or orange

But by his own hand and of those whom he brought with him to Drain the Swamp but no one seems to care what he put back once drained
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so your issue, is that i’m not going far enough when i say he has terrible ethics, or that he’s morally bankrupt, or when i say he’s a vindictive baby?

how would you put it, exactly? is he literally hitler in disguise? is he The Blob? Or is he the monster from the movie ‘The Thing?’

our economy is roaring, the constitution still exists, all of our institutions are in tact ( for now...the dems want to abolish the electoral college and change the makeup of the supreme court because they lost in 2016). The country is doing just fine, and will easily survive the admittedly embarrassing behavior if Trump. Our Republic is way too vast to be undone by one guy, thank his.

you crack me up. When i say he’s disgusting, you’re insulted by that, because i’m not going far enough. You can’t impeach him just because you hate him. that’s not an impeachable offense.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device