View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 10:00 AM   #27
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so your issue, is that i’m not going far enough when i say he has terrible ethics, or that he’s morally bankrupt, or when i say he’s a vindictive baby?

how would you put it, exactly? is he literally hitler in disguise? is he The Blob? Or is he the monster from the movie ‘The Thing?’

our economy is roaring, the constitution still exists, all of our institutions are in tact ( for now...the dems want to abolish the electoral college and change the makeup of the supreme court because they lost in 2016). The country is doing just fine, and will easily survive the admittedly embarrassing behavior if Trump. Our Republic is way too vast to be undone by one guy, thank his.

you crack me up. When i say he’s disgusting, you’re insulted by that, because i’m not going far enough. You can’t impeach him just because you hate him. that’s not an impeachable offense.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
They will forgive your sins if you Sky Scream 20 "Not my Presidents" and then devote your life to telling people that they're wrong if they disagree with anything, literally, anything they say that has an inkling of positivity towards Trump in it.

Getting a pic of AOC tattooed on your left butt cheek might help as well.

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 03-21-2019 at 10:16 AM..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."