View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 07:19 PM   #90
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Oh I acknowledge your repeated claim you detest his rhetoric, that is not what I asked. You and others claim you are discusted with a lack of honesty on this board, to which I asked why you don’t have the same discust for the lies coming out of the White House. Saying you don’t like the man, believing the lies and not taking issue with them are two different things. So your ok with Trumps constant lying, provided he is promoting your agenda, but lying ( a stretch at times as opinion and lying aren’t the same ) on this board makes you crazy.

Double standard don’t you think?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i don’t believe his lies. zero double standard. zip.

i take issue with his lies. he should
be told to stop lying. that doesn’t mean that i can’t say he’s better at this job, than Hilary.

i’m fair GS. ‘Fair’ means i fault him when he is wrong, and i praise him when he does well. You think fair means ignore all the good and focus on the bad.

i didn’t elect him to be the morality czar, or to date my mother. i voted for him to kill terrorists and grow the economy. and to build a wall.

here’s the double standard. there’s video of schumer and bernie saying we need a wall, the democrats once voted for a bill that included 13 billion for a wall. it was a swell idea then. but now, because we hate trump, it’s immoral.

so because illegal crossings are at a low, that means we don’t need a wall? violent crime is also down, would you say we no longer need the police?

a wall will further reduce crossings. if you deny that, you’re not rational.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device