View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 06:25 AM   #5
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
He's just pointing out the hipocracy of the left Spence. We hear the same sh@t from the them. And it's a valid point for the poster boy of global warming. If he wants to heat his house with oil we better start the process now. I think that's McCain's point. You can cry Global Warming all you want, but you better understand that firght now we are an oil driven world and we are sitting on plenty.
If there was action from the Right you may have a point, but all I've seen is effort to delay any action while they ridiclule the easy targets. Remember when Bush denounced Kyoto and promised an alternative? That was 7 years ago and we're still waiting.

The mantra from the right is to make fun of your enemies rather than work to solve problems. They've taken the anti-government attitude of Reagan to the extreme in theory, where all the eggs are in the free market basket to solve long-term problems the free market isn't equiped to address.

At the same time they lambast big government the Bush administration has done everything to increase the size and reach of government!

Al Gore isn't the Lorax, he's a single person with an agenda. The hypocricy I care most about is leading our great Nation.

-spence