View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #12
FishermanTim

I guess the better option would be to just let the guy go, because he only killed 4 people and seriously maimed and wounded hundreds others.

The video clip only shows them checking one house.
They didn't "kick the door down", the resident opened it.

Maybe they did go from house to house, but of course there was a murdering terrorist on the loose, so I guess maybe they should have waited to get a subpoena and an apology letter from the Governor?

We have one instance where the powers that were exerted were required by the nature of the crime and criminal, and we have the typical knee-jerk response of "we're losing our rights to this and that".

Remember how we were told to stay off the roads during one of our winter disaster storms? Roads were closed many hours before the snow even fell, causing many people to be stranded, and yet no one complained too loudly about that?

Yet we have a very VERY dangerous criminal loose in our city /state, and what do we get? Whining about searches and inconvenience.

Boy, I can imagine the same uproar from the same people if the authorities did nothing to protect the public and the bomber had kiiled many more people. I'm glad we never had to see that side of the equation!

Sure, we've lost quite a few freedoms, but the ones we should be focusing on are the ones we gave away during the last few elections (by voting in losers)!!

I am a legend in my own mind!