View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #203
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Most people didn't want Trump to be the nominee, which is why he didn't get anywhere near 50% of the votes in the primaries. Problem is, there were 100 people running who weren't Trump.

Now? No one had any idea he'd be this effective. Heck he didn't even campaign on progress in the middle east, and he's done more in a term than Biden has done in 47 years.

Tax cuts, insanely low unemployment, brought ISIS to their knees, stock market records, no questionable wars, raises for vets and improvements to their benefits, school choice, criminal justice reform, lowest minority unemployment ever, improved funding for black colleges, economic opportunity zones, and we became energy independent. And agree with him or not, he's the most pro-life president by far, of my lifetime.

Yeah, why would any Republican get behind a guy who did that in one term? What a do-nothing slacker! You sure showed me with that post, GS.
Your Trump successes are from a certain point of view, If he is so good, so successful at positive changes (I’m not in agreement on much), your guy should be winning this election by huge margins. Oh wait he was such a failure at handling this pandemic and continues the irresponsible messaging responsible for putting more Americans at risk, I guess it would seem the American voting public might not see this administration as a success. The irony is that if he wasn’t so fu*cking stupid at handling this pandemic he might have actually easily won a second term. Please don’t fall back on your staple travel ban argument, it just makes you look stupid and desperate.