View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 03:22 PM   #14
Karl F

Monday Night... miles of empty beach, truck appears right behind mine, two run down and start casting over me... they don't say nothing, I don't either, I grunt and head up to the truck... look around, nobody to be seen either direction... WTF... Green suburban Tahoe thing, with massive cooler rod rack, ny tags and their club sticker... I start ulp the truck spin around and High Beamed/Fog lighted, them real good over the berm... one hollers "Mother f****er"... I yelled back... "No, I don't think so, 'cause if I did do that, you'da had the sense not to mug another guy fishin!"... I told him I got his plate # and sticker #, and was gonna hang on to it... backed up, lights off, and drove away... keepin an eye in my rearview. .... they stayed put....

Heard they did the same thing to another local, who kinda did the same thing... he highbeamed them then yelled, "Just wanted to make sure you had enuf room you ignorant arragant ny bastage!"

Spot Jumpers... and some folks still don't get it... to me No Different than looking in somebodys truck, or cooler without asking to see how they are doing.... but, some still don't get it... I agree, NJ'rs seem to be more respectful, from what I've seen lately. They are here, but do their own looking.
Me, I'm stuck in Rhody for 2 days with no fishing gear... being a good son-in-law
Karl F is offline   Reply With Quote