Thread: Charlottesville
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 07:56 AM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You need to ask those who Blamed or found fault in Obama for the Rise of the BLM movement . I would think that those who did and do so now would be able to to identify Similarities between Obamas support and rise of BLM and Trump and rise ( re birth ) and support of White Nationalist ..

So now you switch from fault or blame for the movements to the rise of them--the moving goal post technique. And not only moving the goal post in the case of Trump's "blame," but further qualifying "rise" to "rebirth."

The criticism of Obama was not, if I recall correctly, that he actually created BLM, but that he supported and defended it. Whatever similarity you see between Trump and Obama re the movements, Trump did not support or defend white nationalism.

I can say I have ever seen Such a rally of white nationalist with weapons Gas mask shields and other things .

The wearing of defensive gadgets has been done by movements in the past when they expected to be physically attacked. The so-called alt-righters started to do it when they attended (or tried to attend) speeches by conservatives on college campuses and were physically attacked.

I can only imagine if theses same thing were present at BLM rallies .
That is telling, isn't it? That BLMers didn't expect to be attacked at their rallies.