Thread: Latest Protests
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 04:58 PM   #78
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
your message is the issue.. your very simplistic view on the reason and the method and manner on how the cities got the way they are and your only solution for a fix.. is to scream Republican ! They are and have always been part of the problem
It's not simple, it's complicated.

It's actually simple, and understandable if you don't have any knowledge of events, to embrace liberalism. It's simple to say "it's good for the poor if we take from the rich and give to the poor, even give aid to the ones who are capable of working". I used to believe that, because it sounds un-assailable.

WDMSO, do you deny that we need to do something very different for poor blacks?

Again, you "tell" me I'm wrong, but you provide zero specifics. Just saying "you are wrong" isn't really evidence that I am actually wrong.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan was a very liberal Democrat senator from NY. Red his report on what he aid liberal welfare was going to do to blacks, and why. He wrote it 40 years ago. He was exactly right.

But then you look at what is happening, EVERYWHERE that is being tried. It's a disaster. So I conclude that it doesn't work.