Thread: Latest Protests
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 07:02 AM   #81
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
It's not simple, it's complicated.

It's actually simple, and understandable if you don't have any knowledge of events, to embrace liberalism. It's simple to say "it's good for the poor if we take from the rich and give to the poor, even give aid to the ones who are capable of working". I used to believe that, because it sounds un-assailable.

WDMSO, do you deny that we need to do something very different for poor blacks?

Again, you "tell" me I'm wrong, but you provide zero specifics. Just saying "you are wrong" isn't really evidence that I am actually wrong.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan was a very liberal Democrat senator from NY. Red his report on what he aid liberal welfare was going to do to blacks, and why. He wrote it 40 years ago. He was exactly right.

But then you look at what is happening, EVERYWHERE that is being tried. It's a disaster. So I conclude that it doesn't work.

Welfare payments vary by state, but the average family of four in the United States can receive as much as $900 per month. A single person may receive as much as $200 per month.

thats the reality anyone on welfare white or black are not living off 900 bucks a month no way no how .. but many of the Anti welfare people think they are getting much more then they are .. Some get section 8

I say stop the fraud.. but you cant because states wont hire people to stop the fraud ,, its cheaper to give out 200 a month checks

another issues is The word "welfare" has different meanings for different people. Many think it refers to cash payouts to people who aren’t working; others think it includes anyone who receives government assistance of any type.

Even our military need food stamps AKA welfare hence why its not easy or simple Because inner city Blacks are not the sole recipients of Welfare in the United States
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	140205124530-food-stamp-dollars-1024x576.png
Views:	515
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	63383