View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #10
Jenn

Seriously if you are getting by insurance-wise without it dont bother.
It is discouraging to basically have the first couple responses here say that yeah PCPs really cant treat you for anything. Thats so rediculous. My PCP does NOTHIN for me other than give me referrals and I dont want to hear the B.S line that they oversee the patients care because if this were the case I would not be running around like a jackass right now trying to coordinate everything. Saw a new Doc at Baystate this morning. What a difference in the whole experience between the 2. PCP is raking in the $$$ for doing absolutely nothing and I am sick of being rushed out the effing door when my time is up. Hospital discharge papers said to follow up with PCP and I refuse to call and make an appointment because I know he will only tell me to follow up with someone else. Besides if they were so concerned with my well being (NOT) I would have recieved a call asking how I am or why I have not made the appointment. You can bet you sweet arse I get the phone calls every year to make sure I come in for my flu shot, pnuenonia shot (seriously? did they even check my chart on that one?), etc.

I need a nap!

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote