Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 09:57 AM   #329
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Ashley Babbit was unarmed, and killed for the crime of trespassing, by a cop with a documented history of being stupidly reckless with his firearm.

This is totally out of context thinking, IMHO. She was at the very front of the force about to breach the chamber... I am more surprised by the restraint shown by all others who were defending the Capital and were armed... I would have been firing before the force reached the top of the stairs.
And there is more to the Ashley Babbit story than her just being the victim here. She used her vehicle to ram the vehicle of the woman who was in a six year relationship with the man she was sleeping with. So given her record, I am sure she could easily slip into presenting as a threatening member of the attacking force. Good shoot IMO. She put herself there...
and whose life was in immediate danger if she breached the chamber? could she have launched nukes from there?

“i would have been firing”

yeah yeah yeah.

officer kim potter is facing 15 years for an honest mistake in a deadly situation created by a criminal. . but this cop is a hero.

makes all kinds of sense.

was stupid for her to break
in, so so stupid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-05-2022 at 10:21 AM..