View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 07:31 PM   #30
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You have made many, many, false statements about Trump in the past 3 years. I used to routinely tell you that you were a lot like your version of him when it came to telling lies. There were post after post in which I pointed out you were wrong and you never proved me wrong, as well as point after point in various lists of lies you claimed Trump said, in which I pointed out you were wrong, or they weren't really lies, but which you presented as fact, and you never were able to rebut me.

There are so many of these that they melt together in an indistinguishable past so can't be specifically remembered. A few recent ones that come to mind:

Trump owes China 200 million dollars. He does and more to russians

Posted a video which claimed Trump sent to China a massive load of our supplies we needed to fight the coronavirus. He did

Trump said Nazis are fine people. He did

Trump has done little positive for America. He has done little positive

Trump mocked a disabled person. He did

Trump is incapable of leading. He is

He is solely responsible for the death of the most Americans in history. He is

Our intelligence community warned Trump early about the danger of the virus, but this media narrative was denied by the intel director.
and they did

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin