Thread: A prediction !
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:27 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Lets not count Mitt out yet....even tho the liberal pollsters have Obama ahead by 7 or 8 points it is said that they have called more dems then repubs....also keep in mind that gun enthusiast have purchased over 4 million guns just this year because of obama wanting to band certain guns and obama is for the U N to control guns of U S citizens...could be gun owners in the states that put Mitt in the oval office

Also I really do not think that obama, going to jersey helped him that much if at all....it is about time that he is doing his job...there will be a lot of people that can not rebuild....they will not be able to afford 2 mortgages...they that have a mortgage will not be able to carry 2 mortgages especially they that R elderly...why do U think Louisiana is still not rebuilt from Katrina....remember the government will give low interest loans...can U afford 2 mortgages?
Good points Fly Rod. I keep hearing that all the polls are over-sampling democrats. And yu knwo what? i have not heard one of those polls deny that charge. Here's a good analysis by Karl Rove, who predicted an Obama electoral rout 4 years ago...

Rove: Sifting the Numbers for a Winner - WSJ.com