View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 03:27 AM   #35
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This is why you often seem misguided. You rely on sources that are wrong or intentionally misleading or lying. Either your source is merely ignorant or knowingly, for whatever reason, is making Stefan out to be a sort of unacceptable extremist by labeling him as alt-right--probably to discredit his ideas. And you gladly fall for it because it suits what you want to believe.

The Alt-right are a brand of nationalists. Stefan Molyneux is an anarcho-capitalist ("anarcho" being the opposite of nationalist). This is even more interesting because, if I remember correctly, you referenced him in Wikipedia in response to the first video by Stefan that I posted on the forum. And the citation said he was an anarcho capitalist. Maybe you have searched so many opinions on the net, you forget an old one that contradicts a new one. Or maybe you just don't know what the words mean so you can just jumble them together in a contradictory or fallacious package.
You rely on sources that are wrong or intentionally misleading or lying. says who? sorry my horse can't complete with the high horse you ride on

Molyneux has been described as a part of the "alt-right" , Metro, NY Magazine, Vanity Fair, and CBS, and has been described as "one of the alt-right's biggest YouTube stars" by Washington Post

keep posting fring people presenting them as experts and truth givers ...clearly you post him consistently because it suits what you want to believe. which is fine both it cuts both ways

Sorry I am not part of the of what Trumps assertion that thirty-three percent of the people in this country believe the fake news is in fact, and I hate to say this, in fact the enemy of the people." but you maybe