View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 04:48 AM   #29
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Trump owns a lot of the blame for this.

But if you deny that the media has their thumb on the scale for the democrats, I don't know what to say.

The media is reporting on his lack of morals (which is fine) but largely ignoring her scandals. CNN is actually telling viewers that it's illegal for them to read any of the hacked emails that are damaging to her. ABC leaked at least one debate question to the Clinton camp (shocker, since the 'moderator' used to work for Hilary.

Does that mean it's "rigged"? If the entire media, except one TV station, is rooting for her on the air?

"Why has no one on the right questioned wiki leaks Clear attempts to stop Clinton"

Because the media is largely ignoring the entire story of the emails. Look, if you want me to concede that Wikileaks is rooting for Trump, I concede that. But if the media ignores thos eemails and talks non-stop about how evil Trump is, than the leaked emails aren't doing her any damage.

Can you answer a question (you don't like doing that, I know)? Anything in those emails bother you? Her campaign's views on Catholics, for example?
Jim if the media is ignoring then how do all know its happening again there has been no smoking gun in theses email and the one trump used was found out to be a fake..

Her campaign's views on Catholics

you mean 2011 Mr. Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri, who is now a senior Clinton campaign official,(not then) received a note from their Center for American Progress colleague John Halpin the Had nothing to do with her campaigns position on Catholics.. again facts dont matter

“must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations.”
another attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton

Get back to me when She runs on Hate ,, thats the issue Trump speaks His hate openly it and I am Glad for that ..

you do go thru Great lengths to defend Donald can you articulate why he should be POTUS his policys postions how they will be funded beside the usual Answer JUST Because

Last edited by wdmso; 10-18-2016 at 04:58 AM..