Thread: 9mm source?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:54 PM   #10
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

I am picking up the first of two sizable donations this Saturday at a shoot in Middleton, from my BIL. Be getting a second cache when another guy returns from hunting in Georgia after summering in New Jersey.... He says he doesn't have any more 9mm weapons and he is happy to make room in his reloading room. Works for me! Both of these guys shoot, a lot! Have designated reloading rooms with the pneumatic foot pedals on their multiple reloaders.... Way way out of my league.

Kevin, her view has changed as we have progressed through this summer of turmoil in this country. She no longer has any problem with having weapons or ammo in the house, as long as it is properly safeguarded. She can open any of the handgun safes in a jiffy. I think she actually feels a little more secure knowing they are here and handy, given her opinion that there is going to be major rioting post election, no matter who wins...

Last edited by nightfighter; 09-02-2020 at 01:01 PM..

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote