View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 09:12 AM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
When Steve Scalise was shot, Nancy Pelosi said, ‘an attack on you is an attack on us all,’
She didn’t speculate about it being a ‘tiff between gay lovers’.
Didn’t say it was staged, didn’t crack jokes or post memes.
She stood up and spoke out.
So spare me your bothsidesism bull#^&#^&#^&#^&.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i havent heard a republican politician say the attack was acceptable or tolerable. not a single one. they’re all condemning it.

there’s an audio i heard, purported to be a conversation from the dispatcher, stating that the person who made the call ( presumably Mr Pelosi) knew the “”Dave” who was there and that they were friends. i heard an audio of that conversation.

Has that call been debunked? it obviously could have been made up by right wing liars. Or it could be authentic. But do we know it’s not legit?

I don’t care about the motives or the details, what matters is that Mr Pelosi recovers and that the attacker gets whats coming to him. But if the left is going to claim everywhere that this is yet another example of right wing violent lunatics and that only the right wing does this, THEN you better be prepared to prove that and face questions when there are interesting holes in the details.

Why would we assume your side is getting this one right? After Ferguson, Duke lacrosse, university of VA rape case, Nick Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse, Jesse Smollett, border agents accused of whipping…sorry, at some point your credibility gets tainted when you get caught lying for political gain enough times.