View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #45
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
hey John...I think Barney would like to shower with you

Not allowing gay military personnel to shower with straight military peronnel would be “discrimination.” That’s the position of Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA), an openly gay member of Congress who is a proponent of banishing the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.

Frank told CNSNews.com that the idea that people might be concerned over gays and straights showering together, and the possible disruption it could case, is a “silly issue”:

“To accept the principle that homosexuals can’t shower with other people is a degree of discrimination that goes far beyond this. We don’t get ourselves dry cleaned. We tend to take showers when we go to the gym; when we play sports,” Frank said.
No, not showering with Barney, nor will I have a beer with him.

So, if I base who I want to take my shower with by gender, I get to shower other men, but if I chose to shower with those of my preferred sexuality I get to shower with women, but since we know THAT won't happened I think I have just found a new consideration for the equality police. Who will protect my desires rights?

(disclaimer: that was an attempt at humor. No people, races, genders, possible genders, sexuality, multiple sexualities, multiple race/sexuality/gender/futuregender were intended to be offended).

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: