Thread: WWHD
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 04:40 PM   #100
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
She's the democratic candidate because she's the most qualified

According to the Constitution, she is no more qualified than anyone else who ran in the primaries

and has the passion to serve the people.

She has a passion to control the people. And to spend more money than we have to do it. And to act as an imperial President rather than a Constitutional one.

Her resume is substantial to say the least.

Her resume is substantially substandard politically and speckled with dubious activity in and out of politics.

Nobody in positions of consequence has a perfect record, there's just too much that's out of your control, you have to look at the net...

There is the impossible "perfect," and there is the penchant for making bad decisions. She falls in the latter category. Her desire to control is too great, and the net inadequate to disastrous.

She's never been POTUS, how can you say she's failed to "properly execute leadership of the most powerful nation on earth?'"

Her leadership as SecState was a failure in leadership for the most powerful nation on earth.

I'm not sure narcissist is an appropriate label for Hillary, though it's a nobrainer for Trump.

There are, as I pointed out and is pointed out in a new book by Simon, different kinds of narcissism. Hillary's type is the most dangerous.

There was a great article I read a few months ago about the other story with Clinton's emails...that they revealed she was a genuine and caring person with a sense of responsibility of those she worked with...that's not the trait of a narcissist, quite the opposite.

She has the trait of the moral narcissist.

Given Trump's tendency to chance positions on a whim I think
you'd get a better result from Clinton...at least you know she'll nominate quality people.
You would get far left, Progressive, anti-original Constitutional, leaning Judges. No matter what their "quality" is, the Constitution would be further degraded. And a more unlimited central government would be promoted. Trump has already named the kinds of Judges he would nominate. And they are far more in line with the Constitution.