View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 06:23 PM   #27
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"you yourself admit you made good compensation"

I htink I made about $40k a year when I stopped. One tenth of Warren.

"teaching 1 (?) class at the grammer school level "

No, sorry, SHE taught one class (I believe) at Harvard when she was making 400k.

Paul, here's the difference.. I wasn't telling others doing what I did, that they were evil. Warren did that. She said it was immoral to profit from students taking out loans. Yes she did exactly that, she profited quite nicely.

"if the position was endowed the students tuition didn't go towards here salary."

Cash is fungible, come on. You can't say any one kids tuition goes to any one expense.

"what has anyone else done that can compare to Musk?"

"Everyone else" isn't calling him a freeloader.

I tried a few times, you keep dodging. You don't usually do that like this.

Have a great holiday, hope you are all happy and safe.
Sorry I thought you had said you taught one class. It doesn't change the fact that both you and Warren were paid appropriately for your positions. That apparently is the going rate for college professors. And also the going rate for teachers. So unless other teachers teaching one class at Harvard with that experience were making less money it should be a non-issue. Plus there does not appear to be any proof at all that she got her position due to the fact that she was Native American. Thank you, you too have a Merry Christmas
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device