View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:15 PM   #111
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Can you imagine the frustration in the intelligence community, when they have concrete evidence and proof of Russian meddling, yet even after it's all laid out for our POTUS and Putin to see with 12 new indictments; our president says he believes Putin's denial. It just blows my mind that Trump is either that stupid or something else (money, pee tapes, Putin envy) has him playing right into Putin's hand.

I hope Mueller has the goods on him, I really do. Much as I thought we could live with this clown for four years and hopefully someone would rise to the top and prove to be a worthy opposition candidate; I just can stand what this idiot is doing to our position on the global stage. Are you Trump supporters on board with this BS? Please tell me you aren't all drunk on the same cool aid this idiot is drinking.

Obama already let Russia gain far too much ground in Europe and in the Middle East and now was have a president willing to green light Putin on anything he wants to do. Crap, Trump will even tell Russia to continue it's cyber efforts if it helps his next campaign.

Unbelievable, I am so embarrassed for our country at this point, what an absolute idiot.