Old 09-04-2020, 04:07 PM   #24
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
From your trumpgolfcount.com:

Trump Golf Count Cost Breakdown:
AF1 flights to Mar-a-Lago: $59,110,000

Trump AF1 flight expenses are not paid to Trump properties. If he were to go to non-Trump golf courses, it would still cost the government flight expenses. Wherever the Trump or any other President goes with AF1, it would cost the government. Other Presidents used AF1 to go to golf courses. This is not some peculiar Trump expense.

AF1 flights to Bedminster: $23,515,500

Trump AF1 flight expenses are not paid to Trump properties. If he were to go to non-Trump golf courses, it would still cost the government flight expenses. Wherever the Trump or any other President goes with AF1, it would cost the government. Other Presidents used AF1 to go to golf courses. This is not some peculiar Trump expense.

Costs to Bedminster, Palm Beach*: $23,069,405

I don't know what this cost is and it probably would be a similar cost at a non-Trump location and past presidents would have incurred similar costs.

Cost to guard coast off Mar-a-Lago: $29,972,000

Trump does not financially profit from Coast Guard expenses and any other President would incur such Coast Guard expenses if they played at Mar-a-lago or any other seaside or Coast Guard protected area golf courses.

Luxury car rental in Turnberry, Scotland: $1,260,139

Car rentals in Turnberry are not owned by Trump.
Any other president playing there or anywhere else in Scotland would create similar car rental costs.

Cost of stay at Trump Turnberry, Scotland: $68,800
Total cost of staying in Doonberg, Ireland: $3,600,000
Total Cost: $140,595,844

So, of the $140,595,844 expenses only $3,668.800 (with a possible added $23,069,405 for Bedminster whatever that is) went to Trump properties, and if non-Trump properties had been chosen, similar costs would have occurred. And any other president would have created similar costs for golfing in Scotland and Ireland.
So your ok with all the tax payer money for so much golf, provided the Trump family isn’t making too much, I personally would prefer he spend more time doing his job. Actually watching the piss poor job he is doing, maybe I’d rather see him tee one up instead.