View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
fishaholic18
Finally

Prayers Needed for SMOKEY

My best buddy is in bad shape. My 4 yo Weimerainer dog that is. Just got back from the Emergency Animal Clinic. He hasn't been himself for a couple of days, vet told me it may be a reaction to the Rabies shot he had last week. Tonight he couldn't even walk, my son had to carry him into the house, we got him to lay down on a blanket but he was crying in pain, his stomach appeared real swollen and hunched over. I thought for sure he had Bloat which is usually fatal. I put him in the car and rushed him to the 24/7 vet, they did xrays and blood work and figure sonething passed thru his intestine, scraping or puncturing the wall causing a bacterial infection, They are keeping him overnight on IV fluids and antibiotics. I'm hoping all will go well for him, with all the other things going on in my life now, I don't need to loose him.. I have to pick him up a 7:30 then watch him closely for 3 days...Praying,,,,Now to figure what to sell to cover the 1st bill of $511.00
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	smokeysick1.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	27365   Click image for larger version

Name:	smokeysick2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	27366  

F-18®
It IsWhat It Is

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º >¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((( º>
fishaholic18 is offline   Reply With Quote