View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

hey Bruce you want it public here it is! I sent you a pm because I didn't feel this belonged online. Since your a moderator and said post it here then hey why not I got NOTHING to hide.

Why should I or Bigfish or Afterhours pay to be a sponsor of this site when guys like Smitty, Sporty, Fishdoc, Charleston, Baystalker, and many many more continually post pictures on here when they're doing nothing but trolling for sales?

Let's take smitty for instance. Every single post he's had with pictures here recently HAS been posted somewhere else including his own website with pictures of the same plugs in packages and for sale. So it's fair to everyone on here for this to keep happening time and time again? We been through this before and it's a sticky at the top of the forum. Not only is it against the site's policy of giving these guys free advertising in some cases these guys are in shops in plain package wrappers, or selling on other private forums here BLATANTLY and also doing it via private messages.

I've seen enough of this bs to last a lifetime. And when I do I'm going to say something. Why anyone would have a problem posting pictures of something if they're not selling or have nothing to hide is beyond me, nor can I understand why you feel it drives people away. I don't even post pictures here anymore because I've heard enough crap about being spam spam spam etc myself.

NO holier than though attitude. MY attitude is if your gonna sell then PAY to be a sponsor, PAY your frickin taxes-state, federal, and excise! Why should any of these guys get to make more money than any advertiser here!

Bruce you or anyone else can flame all you want I couldn't care less. Not one of these guys affects what I do every day but I'm tired of paying through the frickin nose every day when these guerilla marketers play cheat the system behind the scenes.

IT'S NOT FAIR to ANYONE who supports this site. The difference is I got the balls to say it publicly.

RANT OFF