Thread: Laura Ingraham
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
“Because in some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” Ingraham said. “Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people and they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases, legal immigration that, of course, progressives love.”

foisted :
impose an unwelcome or unnecessary person or thing on. Had to look that one up

Seems she got the support of like minded people ... now shes trying to put as much distance between Her and Them

“I want to start by addressing my commentary at the top of last night’s show,” she said. “A message to those who are distorting my views, including all white nationalists and especially one racist freak whose name I will not even mention. You do not have my support, you don’t represent my views and you are antithetical to the beliefs I hold dear.”

Thats a hard genie to put back in the bottle ... once its out

is what she said racist? is the shift that concerns her, racial or cultural?

i use that congressional candidate from queens as a great example. not long ago, anyone espousing those idiotic ideas would have been a laughingstock. now she’s going to congress. look at san francisco. maybe people who lived there 30 years ago, wouldn’t recognize that city today, ankle deep in needles and feces and rents that no one can afford.

it’s possible, probable in my mind, that this is the cultural shift she was referring to. and if certain ethnicities tend to embrace that culture, i join laura in being concerned about there being too many of thise people. but it’s not about skin color, it’s about culture.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device