Thread: Laura Ingraham
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 08:44 AM   #25
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
A lot of people don't want their stuff messed with. You got a problem with that? Is everybody supposed to think like you?

I do have a problem with the racist, anti-all-but-one type agenda put forth by the president, yes. It is based mostly on lies and fear. It has emboldened many lousy segments of our country. Everybody is not supposed to think like me, but luckily this forum isn't about everyone sharing how they feel and each of us patting each other on the back. Calling b.s. is what has been done for eons. I understand why a law and order person gets upset that the bigot aspect gets tied in to the discussion. The Republicans would have fixed the problem if it was just a law and order issue. They can't because their ranks are split and the law and order segment cant pass what is acceptable to them and the far right nuts will never get there agenda through. Stalemate. Some like to pretend the narrative is perpetually about racism, when racism isn't part of the story. It is part of the story.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.