View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 11:04 AM   #228
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlite View Post
Just finishin up a bath and kitchen with those grayish/ blue shaker style cabinets. Seems to be the new color. At first I was like this is odd, why would anyone want this? but as it has come together it has grown on me.
My wife has wanted our cabinets white and been delaying it in hopes white cabinet mania passes. I feel would be waste of our nice cabinets.
The different island color is my delemnia as I feel that if the island (8') were white too it would be too much white. Plus show all the dirt and wear and tear from the kids esp sittin at it. Think it would lead to OCD issues esp with the foot prints Sitting at island so
Perhaps that reason for different color
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The white cabinet mania won't pass any time soon as white is timeless. I have been doing a lot of kitchens over the years and many times the cabinets are white of some shade and the island would be wood, mostly stained cherry. More recently islands have been a color like a soft pastel type of a green or blue, now with all the greys I see more of that.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote