View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 01:07 PM   #23
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I guess a basic lack of how email servers work stored recovered helps with the rights argument

I doubt anyone here to include myself could say with 100% accuracy the emails I sent or received where to whom for what good or bad classified or not from the past 10 years... But when you dumb down events and activities to kindergarten logic its easy
She certainly used kindergarten logic deleting classified information that WAS MARKED CLASSIFIED WHEN SHE RECEIVED IT. She was trained before becoming secretary of state on how to handle government information and signed a document that stated she understood some information should be considered classified even if NOT MARKED CLASSIFIED and should be handled appropriately. Hell she didn't care about any of the information, she said she never received classified information when she did and should have known. But apparently her excuse is she thought the "c" was for aphabeticle organization....well her alphabet must start at c since there were no part a,b or d etc. ask a kindergarten child to recite the alphabet and I bet they know better than Hillary that a and b come before c.

Did she turn in all the blackberry devices she used? I recall reading she had 13 and apparently lost many of them. She even used her blackberry after being warned about using it...I think it was the Russian trip she took with a Staples easy button prop to reset our relationship with Russia. I wonder what else was going on during that time with contributions to the Clinton Foundation.
She doesn't are about anyone but Hillary just like the rest of the Democrats that the blacks have voted for for decades in placesplaces like Detroit and just been given enough to get their vote, yet not improve their lives or their ability to live productive satisfying lives in safety and access to employment.

Has the Clinton Foundation given the people of Louisiana any aid since flooding left many homeless, you know there are women and children that would benefit from the help the Clinton Foundation could be giving. Apparently it is not what the Clinton's want to do. Perhaps because the amount that goes to the needy might explode to 15% or more of what the Foundation gives over a normal year. They're even stingy with other people's money.

I was wondering the other day whether Hillary even has the ability to drive a vehicle.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 09-04-2016 at 01:27 PM..