View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 10:11 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

I'm not a all out Bernie fan, but living in VT I know a little bit.
Bernie has a long political history. But after he was elected to the House he did an amazing thing, he did his job. He did constituent service better than either of VT's long standing Senators. Now Vermonts lone vote in the House does not amount to much, but having a guy who would make sure you were called back and your issue attended to is pretty important to a lot of people no matter what side of the aisle they are on. More than one staunch Republican told me "I did not get any results till I called Bernies office and I've been funding the other two for years! That is how he got in the Senate, by constituent service and hard work. I hope he shakes things up because it cant just keep going the way it is.
Maybe the difference is he is not a lawyer, as far as I'm concerned they could pay $5 a nose for them and we would all be a lot better off.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin