Thread: Do you.......
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
Backbeach Jake

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
tried to talk the wife into dumping when the market was nuts a few years ago... inventory was turning over as soon as they listed it, and my zip code was hot them.... she was extremely happy here and could not imagine living in any other neighborhood... funny how things can change, she'd fly out of here in a heartbeat now.... markets dropped, high inventory and plummeting prices....
so now is not the time to put it on the market

(Larry... shop wellfleet now!!!... there are some deals... Flap... saw a corker of a 3 season, (that could go 4 with very little effort) in the fleet, almost to truro line, very reasonable)...

I could live off cape, no prob... just not too far from salt and fresh water....

if i had to do it again... i'd go for big acreage, privacy and security

retirement???? WTF is that????
yuppy
Karl an old Capie like yourself is considered an astronaut if he crosses the bridge. You must have frequent flyer miles by now. What is this retirement thing you speak of? Bedtime ? I just dunno...

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
Thomas Paine
Backbeach Jake is offline   Reply With Quote