Thread: Brussels
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 04:40 PM   #184
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, you should visit a local mosque and talk to the imam about Mohammed.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sure, I will get right on that. Just like you form your opinions of conservatives, based exclusively on what Karl Rove has to say. Right??

I studied religious history at UCONN, Spence, and I promise that my professors, and the guys that wrote the books, had no reason, at that time, to be biased. These were liberal professors.

This is about right...I could cite articles all day long. But since it goes against The Narrative, it must be dismissed at all costs, correct?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critic...ent_of_enemies

He was also a slave owner and slave trader. Just like Jesus...

My God you are chugging the Kool Aid so far in 2016.

Ever going to get around to answering my question about the bowl of gummy bears? One last try...I give your kids a bowl of 100 gummy bears. I tell you that 1 is poisoned and will kill anyone who eats it. Ho wmany do you let your kids eat, before you take the bowl away? If the answer is "none", and of course it is...how is that different from the attitude expresed by those who are concerned that 1% - 2% of Muslims support jihadists?

Do you ever get embarassed that I give you direct answers to everything you ask, and you routinely dodge the tough questions I ask you?

Anyway, go ahead, and tell us why Mohammed had more in common with Jesus Christ than with Atilla The Hun...