View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 10:32 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Funny the most hate filled person here would start this post.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Glad you find it humorous. And once again, when someone displaying common sense points out the obvious insanity of the liberal position (in this case, your fellow world travelers put a bulls-eye on the backs of every cop), instead of admitting I am right, which I am, I get accused of hate. Yawn...

Know what I truly hate? That AL Sharpton has been to the White House (I've read) 82 times. Instead of telling Sharpton to STFU because he's dangerous, our President takes a knee and kisses his hand, and the liberal elites give him a show on a cable "news" channel. How is Sharpton going to cover the fact that (not for the first time, the first time were riots in Crown Heights, or Seaside Heights, I believe) he has innocent blood on his hands?

Sharpton may quote Obama's spiritual advisor (the deranged lunatic Rev Wright)..."the NYPDs chickens....have come home...TO ROOST!!" That's the spiritual advisor of the President Of The United States.

The cops are the enemies, and Abu Mumia Jamal is a cause celebre'. That's what your side truly believes. If I was associated with that kind of lunacy, I'd sit down with a Sam Adams in one hand, a bible in the other, and re-think a few things.

May God be with the families of these two heroes. It had to be Christmas week, two families who will never enjoy this holiday again.

PaulS, you keep insulting me, and keep your head in the sand as to how wrong your side has been on this issue, and what their behavior almost certainly helped to bring about in this case.