View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:13 PM   #115
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I did not create an equivalency. Quite the contrary, Cortez's actions as Congresswoman are potentially far more destructive to the nation than what you refer to as Trump's "assaults."

Trump didn't assume that he was "assaulting." From what he's said he presumed that the "grabbing" was welcomed and allowed. And if it was rebuffed, that was the end of it. As far as I know, there was no parade of casting couch "assaults" required for advancement in Trump's business.

The bar was set with Bill Clinton, and a host of Presidents before him. That cleansed me of caring anymore about what a President did sexually. Clinton was far worse than Trump, and he did it before and while being POTUS. We were told it was not our business. And that he was a really good President. And he was not to be removed from office, but to quit harassing him about it and it was important to the country to let him do his job. Holding Trump to a higher standard holds no interest for me.

Apparently, for you, his past private personal sex is far more important than what Cortez can do in a powerful national political office. I asked you to clarify your position, and I guess you have.
Yes, I have.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.