View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #59
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
And the churches give a lot of that to the community.

Earth to Paul, most charitable giving isn't individuals handing money directly to the final recipients. Most involves giving money to an organization, in the hopes that the organization will use the money to help people.And pls. tell me how much that is donated to churches is used for charity? What is that %?

Tell Mother Theresa that the Catholic Church only cares about white people who have a little bit of money. I never said that so either show me where I said that or admit you lied.Go to the Catholic hospitals in CT which will treat anyone for free if they can't pay, and ask if they only admit patients who are white and have a little money. The Catholic hospitals are in big cities - New Haven, Waterbury, Hartford. You seriously think they only help white people with money?Can hospitals deny people coverage?

That's about the weakest argument you'll ever make, would be generous to call it flimsy, you are better than that.
So the money I give to my church and they use to pay off the mortgage benefits some poor person in the community by putting food in their stomach - How exactly does that occur when they are taking a large % off the top for salaries and building, etc.

Edit - This isn't about churches giving to charity. It is about the Republican party and their bias towards whitey (of which I am one).

Your arguement just fell apart.

Last edited by PaulS; 02-13-2019 at 02:16 PM..