View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 01:46 PM   #70
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I did, search, and I guess my search skills aren't up to par with yours. Because I found nothing that would lead anyone to conclude that I support the notion of assassinating democrats.I don't think anyone has ever said you support the assasination of a Dem. what you did is you you blame the Dems for Scalise and don't blame the Reps. for Gifford when they were both the actions of a deranged person.

How about this Paul, you post something I said, which honestly suggests that I like the idea of assassinating democrats...and I will give you $100, and I will send it today.

If I ever stated, or even implied, that I want democrats to be murdered, I apologize sincerely. If I never said any such thing (and I don't believe I did) you might refrain from suggesting that I did.

"Nobody has to fabricate anything with you"

Well, let's see what evidence you have, that this accusation, wasn't a figment of your imagination.
You constantly blame the whole Dem. party for something you don't like (that almost all of us might find wrong or distasteful) and when someone points out examples of the samething done by Reps, you always try saying "it is different bc" and then you try splitting hairs. It is no different.