View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 12:15 PM   #1
FishermanTim

flash mob robs Roslindale quickie-mart

Fox 25 news has story about a flash mob rushing into a Roslindale convenience store in a gas station and doing a grab and dash theft.

What the media WON'T say, and what I think is really poignant is that it was a mob of BLACK people (sorry but "kids" would only let the libs say "they were just being kids") that ROBBED a store run by WHITE people.

Where is the outrage? Where is the condemnation of people breaking the law? Where is the "so-called" EQUALITY we hear about when they say ANYTHING about black people?

Apparently the colors needed to be reversed in order to gain any media notoriety, right?

What if the store owner had been threatened and responded with deadly force? Would that bring it to the media forefront?

Maybe it must have been the summer heat, and they all wanted a cold drink and couldn't afford them because they didn't have any money, because camera phones, top-of-the-line sneakers and handguns cost money, and they just didn't have enough.

Of course it would really be a howl if these mental giants were to try that stunt again, and end up getting their heads caved in.
Of course that would only spark another "black lives matter" riot-fest...

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote