View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

The 1st Annual S-B Brewfest...

There is a Place up in Nashua NH called Incredibrew. They are a Brew on Premise operation. They supply everything you need to make your own beer. The ride is an easy one as it is almost all highway.

This will be broken up into "Shares" each share is 1 case, which is twelve 22oz bottles per case. The price of each share is $21 NOT Including bottles. You can purchase bottles from them @ a cost of $10 per case.....or you can hit the liqour store prior to the bottling date, buy some that are full and empty them your self .....they do have to be the 22 oz variety bottles and not the 12 oz size.....like the picture below.

I have reserved the place to brew 6 different types of beer. Each "Share" will give you 2 bottles each of the following:

Hefe-Weizen
Oatmeal Stout
Dean's Finest Pale Ale
Belgian White
Catcher in the Rye
Old Fortress Brown

******Just Remember that’s based on not drinking half the batches during bottling*****

There's a little of everything there...

So if you wanted to try your hand at brewing beer and don't have any equipment you can walk out the door w/ a case of hand-crafted brew for $31.....which is about $2.50 a bottle....these same size bottles of microbrew easily go for $5 or more at a liquor store

The dates are as follows:

March 19th for Brewing and then we come back on April 2nd to bottle. These dates don't conflict w/ any of the Major Shows or S-B Events. Both days would be at 2:00 PM til about 4:00 PM....there is also a great little mexican place across the street that makes mean Margueritas if you choose afterwards

I will need payment made to me by March 5th. After you say your In I will PM you with a confirmation and my address

We'll start by limiting people to 2 shares just so more people have a chance to get in on this. If it doesn't fill up we'll open it up to more shares if people want it.....but who wouldn't want beer

Just reply with the Standard S-B "I'm In" and how many shares you want.

Here is a link to the place so you can check it out
IncrediBREW | Your personal beer and wine brewery located in Nashua, NH
Just think how good it would feel to come home and celebrate that personal best, that you got with a rod you built on a plug you turned, with a Beer you brewed.

Here is a pic of the bottle you would need...the one on the right....note the size compared to a Grolsch bottle and a 12 oz bottle

I'll Start

I'm In....2 Shares

TDF - 2
PRBuzz - 2
BigBo - 2

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 02-18-2011 at 11:25 AM..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote