View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #11
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
are you completely Blind to the GOP and their history of voter suppression ... or do you feel voter fraud is real .... the clown Scott claimed victory and the other clown conceded but the count wasn't complete ... and somehow the dems have inserted thousands and thousands of votes after the polls closed ... the conspiracy theories the right throw out never stop ...

Caught before ???

More fear mongering

"I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the great people of Florida," Scott told reporters as he stood outside the Governor's Mansion at a hastily called news conference in Tallahassee.

"As a matter of law, there is no case in the state of Florida where a public records request had to be satisfied in less than 24 hours,"

from the judge

Florida public records of ballot totals and breakdowns should be available as soon as the polls close on Election Day.

wow how does that happen ??
not blind to either parties' history

yes caught before, same people, same woman, probably considered lies by the liberal media so apparently you don't know about it therefore it is lies

I have not looked at news today so I don't know more and I don't tweet.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.