View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:39 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I know look at the vitrial constantly coming out the right. They hate Blacks. They have a Pres. whole lies multiple times a day with no recourse from his base.

How would the moocher states fix their roads w/o the $ from the left leaning donor states?

"I know look at the vitrial constantly coming out the right. They hate Blacks"

Yeah, there's ALL KINDS of evidence and facts to support that. Paul, I look at what has happened to blacks in Hartford and Bridgeport over the last 40 years, and I say that these people deserve better, so we need to try something, anything, that's different. Liberals look at Hartford and Bridgeport, and propose to continue the same exact policies that brought those cities to where they are.

"They have a Pres. whole lies multiple times a day"

You got me there. But the 2016 election was a choice between two pathological liars, not one.

"with no recourse from his base. "

Oh please. There are 3-4 people at Fox who will never stop cheerleading for him (Sean Hannity leads the pack, he is embarassing). There are others at Fox who criticize him, Megyn Kelly hated him, the National Review hates him. Trump gets recourse from republicans. You just don't hear about it on MSNBC and Al Jazeera and when you read The Daily Worker. George Will and Charles Krauthammer are both very influential, and both hated him.