View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 06:57 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Bloomberg is a moderate, Biden is a moderate, Klobuchar is a moderate, Mayor Pete by many measures is.

What debate were you watching Jim?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i think they all signed into the green new deal, i think they all support abortion until the moment of birth, and want to give free healthcare to illegals.

Bill Clinton was a moderate. Maybe Biden is, probably not, and in any event he’s not going anywhere except to an assisted living facility.

I watched the same debate that even CNN and MSNBC said was a disaster for Bloomberg and a win for Trump. The one where the Cherokee dominatrix absolutely tore the scalp off of Bloomberg, who somehow had no responses for the obvious attacks. And the one where mayor pete and Klobuchar was hitting each other in the undercard.

i watched the debate where the front runner again made the case that wealth is somehow bad, that somehow, we’d all be better off if Bloomberg chose instead to be a busboy.

Why do liberals cling to the laughable, demonstrably false idea, that one persons wealth is causing someone else’s poverty?

Of course Bernie vigorously defended his right to be a millionaire with three homes. It’s OK when HE does it. It’s sinister when anyone else does it.

And that’s todays liberalism. it’s about what “we” should
do, not what “they” should do. “They” are entitled to the comforts.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device