View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 01:29 PM   #45
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Spend the money already allocated for quite some time and yes both parties need to somehow get the immigration loop holes addressed with bipartisan legislation, which has been absolutely impossible with the never budging demand for the wall money Trump wants. I will grant the economy is still strong, but the deficit is out of control, trade deficit is at an all time high, lots of trouble in the Middle East being handled by a family rookie, Trump claims NK isn’t a nuclear threat yet two days after the summit; photos were released proving they are building long range missile sites. While I’m not sure I buy into the full on new green deal, this administration has its head in the sand when it comes to climate change and the long range costs to address the consequences of inaction will make the current deficit pale in comparison. If your vision is only two or even six years out, then I can see why you are so comfortable and secure.

The Russians, Chinese and others are constantly looking for ways to influence our elections, hack our utilities and our military, yet Trump will have no issue pulling money from efforts to keep us safe from those efforts to build his fing wall. I’m about to turn 66 and have lived through a bunch of presidencies, the good, the bad and now it’s the ugly.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
must be hard to sleep at night