View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 07:57 AM   #76
wdmso

The issue I see there is a problem with Some police departments Rules of engagement... Lets use my tour in Iraq as an example

Or ROE was you could not engage unless 1 you were being fired on 2 you could id the shooter location . exception was you could engage any military age male if he had a crew served weapon or an RPG .. carrying or having an AK or side arm was not a justification to engage..

police are killing people for perceived threats.. thats just not good law enforcement. ( you pull a gun and police shoot you NP with that)

But it seems many police departments training is lacking in the threat department

Here is another example from the town I live in

A woman i know late 40's white was leaving a work a nursing home after her shift 11pm driving a mini Van , she was pulled over for rolling a stop sign ( all reasonable to combat drinking and driving ) Officer ask for her license registration she reached for her purse that was between the seat .. He immediately yelled at her to keep her hand where he could see them . She explained thats her purse and thats where her wallet was . he again told her keep her hand on the wheel . went back to his cruiser and came back and promptly gave her a ticket for not having her license . and off he went

white woman over 40
nurses uniform ( 4 nursing homes in the area )
mini van
wallet in purse
other than 11pm at night where is the threat ..

this officer needs some training or needs to find a job if he is that afraid to have a women get her ID.. but has the balls to give her a ticket

the training he seems is getting is that everyones a threat ? not sure..