View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 05:33 AM   #180
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Speaking of political demagoguery

Powerful words from Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas:

"There has been a great deal of false and misleading information in the aftermath of this tragedy. Some of the information came from the very highest levels of government and law enforcement. Sources that Texans once saw as iron-clad and completely reliable have now been proven false. This false information has exacerbated ill-informed speculation which has, in turn, created a hotbed of unreliability when it comes to finding the truth. The truth we all can trust.
For this reason, we believe that a strong independent investigation by the US Department of Justice with assistance from the FBI will discover what really happened, thus helping agencies everywhere to understand how best to stop a similar compounded tragedy from happening again."
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

There’s nothing False about the timeline & the reports of all the cell phone calls made while the cops stood around doing nothing while this nutcase continued to slaughter kids.
You want to fix the problem with school shootings, end gun free zones & give schools the same protection government buildings get.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

LETS GO BRANDON