View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 08:00 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
So you clowns claim to know what I think, wrong. I don’t support Trump, don’t want him running again not that it matters. I did not support a that you lick their asses. Better learn Chinese Pete, good luck keep supporting the Oppressors. Some of you are so deep when they repeat history you will still be in denial. You wouldn’t know a tyrant if it punched you in the face your values are so twisted.

There have been plenty of election fraud cases from that election where people have been sentenced already, I suppose you deny that as well. More to come. The Constitution exists for a reason.
I think Rand Paul would make a great President.
You want communism? Move to a communist country
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

So let’s see

supposed “coup” as your cabal calls it but your witch hunt is to prevent Trump from running again only because he did the work of exposing the establishment globalists

The Constitution exists for a reason.

Maybe you should tell trump and his supporters that. But you would rather defend his actions by call others the Oppressors.(who actually tried to steal the election wasn’t Dems ). And of course the classic fringe accusation of communism

You post what you post . It’s not hard to figure out what you Think .and Who your sources are
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device